The Medical Equipment Bank is like a library: borrow the equipment you need and return it when you are done. Here are just a few of the things we offer. Thank you for your donations.
Without your equipment and supplies there would be no Medical Equipment Bank!
Thank you for your support and donations!
During business hours, you can deliver your donation of equipment and/or supplies to:
Woodlawn Funeral Home, Cemetery & Cremation
5930 Mullen Rd. SE • Lacey, WA 98503
Located in basement, entrance in back of building.
Hours of Business: Mon, Wed, & Sat 10-11 am
- We only accept medical equipment and supplies during business hours (Mon, Wed, Sat 10-11am)
- To check hospital bed availability, please go to the Medical Equipment Bank
To Donate Equipment and supplies: drop off only Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday from 10-11 am located at Woodlawn Funeral Home, Cemetery, & Cremation, located at the basement entrance in the back of the building. Visit our Locations/Hours page for more information. The Medical Equipment Bank does not offer pickup or delivery
The Thurston County Medical Equipment Bank partial list of items:
- Please clean and return the equipment when you no longer need it.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY MEDICATION OF ANY TYPE. Please dispose of unneeded medications at your local police or sheriff’s department.
- We DO NOT accept broken equipment.
- A doctor’s prescription is required for electric wheelchairs, scooters, or beds.
- We DO NOT furnish batteries for electric wheelchairs, scooters, beds, etc.
TO DONATE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT:
- Disinfect and thoroughly clean the medical item; we will NOT accept dirty items.
- Make sure that electrically powered items are fully charged
- Only donate working electric beds and/or power wheelchairs (we will test them before they are unloaded at our store)
We Will NOT Accept:
- Dirty items (as stated above)
- Broken items
TO DONATE MEDICAL SUPPLIES:
- Make sure that small medical supplies are completely sealed in original packaging.