Thurston County Medical Equipment Bank is a 501C3 organization under the umbrella of the Thurston Mason Council on Aging. All donations are tax deductible.
Without your donations, we could not keep the Medical Equipment Bank open. Thank you for your continued support.
- Woodlawn Funeral Home, Cemetery, & Cremation* in-kind donation of free space – Years: 2012 – 2021
- Senior Action Network donation – Years: 2012 – 2020
- Individual donations – Year: 2020
- Altrusa donation of gift card and supplies – Year: 2014 – 2016
- Nisqually Indian Tribe donation – Years: 2012 – 2020
*Woodlawn Funeral Home & Cemetery donates the space and utilities that the Medical Equipment bank operates out of. This is equivalent to $1,500 per month in rent and utility expenses, or $18,000 per year.