Thurston County Medical Equipment Bank is a 501C3 organization under the umbrella of the Thurston Mason Council on Aging. All donations are tax deductible.
Operating Expense budgets for organization
- Woodlawn Funeral Home, Cemetery, & Cremation* in-kind donation of $18,000 – Years: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Senior Action Network donation of $1,500 – Years: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Individual donations of approx. $1,000 – Year: 2014
- Altrusa donation of gift card and supplies – Year: 2014
- Nisqually Indian Tribe donation of $7,000 – Years: 2012, 2013
*Woodlawn Funeral Home & Cemetery donates the space and utilities that the Medical Equipment bank operates out of. This is equivalent to $1,500 per month in rent and utility expenses, or $18,000 per year.