We rely on your donations to keep our selves stocked and available to those in need. We are always accepting medical equipment and supplies as long as they meet our donation requirements. We have donation slips for your records as well. Sorry, we do not offer delivery or pick-up for equipment or supplies.
You can deliver your donation of equipment and/or supplies to:
Woodlawn Funeral Home, Cemetery & Cremation
5930 Mullen Rd. SE • Lacey, WA 98503
Located in basement, entrance in back of building.
Hours of Business: M, W & Sat 10-11 am
Location Information: (360) 491-3000
- We accept medical equipment and supplies at any time
- Regular Woodlawn office hours are 8am-5pm M-F and Saturdays 9am-3pm
- You may deliver items to the front or back entrance of Woodlawn during or after regular business hours
- After-hours deliveries may be left at the door
Without your equipment and supplies there would be no Medical Equipment Bank! Thank you for your support and donations!
If your service club or organization is interested in organizing a medical equipment drive, please contact Executive Director Rick Crawford at (360) 586-3590.
TO DONATE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT:
- Disinfect and thoroughly clean the medical item; we will NOT accept dirty items.
- Make sure that electrically powered items are fully charged
- Only donate working electric beds and/or power wheelchairs (we will test them before they are unloaded at our store)
We Will NOT Accept:
- Dirty items (as stated above)
- Broken items
TO DONATE MEDICAL SUPPLIES:
- Make sure that small medical supplies are completely sealed in original packaging.
TO MAKE CASH DONATIONS:
Monetary donations are gladly accepted at the MEB (drop in yellow container) or send your donations to:
Thurston County Medical Equipment Bank
c/o Senior News
112 East 4th Ave
Olympia, WA. 98501
TO DONATE IN SOMEONE’S HONOR
A gift to honor or in remembrance: To make a donation in memory of a friend, family member, or a loved one, please contact Executive Director Rick Crawford at (360) 586-3590. In the “memo” area of the check, please print “In remembrance of [NAME]” with your mailed donation so that we may honor that name on our Donor Page.
TAX DEDUCTION INFORMATION
If you donate: When making a donation, ask for a receipt for the item you donated.
If you are a Thurston County Medical Equipment Bank volunteer: Your volunteer milage is tax deductible. Make copies of your volunteer hour log along with your car milage for your taxes.